Did you know that all of your policy documents and notices are available 24/7 on our Agency Portal?
We are talking everything – commission statements, cancellations, endorsements, reinstatements, audits, new business policies – you name it. Everything you need is at your fingertips with our fully automated system.
Let’s discuss two automated ways you receive policy information from Risk Innovations:
- All agents with active policies can access our portal 24/7 for the following:
- Policy documents
- Commission statements (only available to the assigned primary agency contact)
- Electronically upload E&O and license information
- You must sign up for the Agency Portal – you aren’t automatically enrolled.
Daily Activity Summary
- This feature emails all agency contacts a secure link to download new policy documents. As soon as the carrier provides new policy documents for your active policies, they show up right to your inbox.
- The email comes from email@example.com and the email links expire after 4 weeks. Once expired, you must access your policy documents via the agency portal.
- You do not need to sign up for this – you are already receiving this email if you have active policies with Risk Innovations and new documents are being processed.
If you are already signed up for the Agency Portal and need a refresher, click here for our Agency Portal “How-To” instruction guide.
To register for our Agency Portal, or to add additional team members to the Daily Activity Summary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Level of Access Requested
- Level 1: Commission and Client Activity/Documents
- Level 2: Client Activity/Documents Only
- Daily Activity Summary email: Yes or No?
Risk Innovations is committed to providing the most innovative, value-added benefits to your agency. In an industry full of choices, thank you for choosing to partner with us!