- NALP Association & Accreditation Premium discounts (where allowable)
- Monthly GL and WC Payroll Reporting (“Pay as you Go”)
- Direct Bill, Monthly Pay for all lines
- Free advisors for Legal, Human Resources, Safety and Public Relations issues
- Eligible operations include: landscape installation, maintenance, lawn care services, hardscape, arborists, snow removal, and nursery
- Available Nationwide*
PACKAGE COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS
- Landscaper Services Workmanship Error – Property Damage included
- Equipment Breakdown
- Pesticide & Herbicide Coverage included
- General Liability-Blanket A/I, Waiver of Subrogation and Per Project Aggregate all included
- General Liability Coverage Extension
- Landscapers Property Coverage Extension
- Commercial Automobile Coverage Extension
- No Residential Exclusion or Limitation
- No Subsidence Exclusion
- New Ventures can be considered
- Various per Occurrence Deductible options
- Must be or become an NALP member at time of binding (join at bind for 50% off first year of membership with code: 50AXIS)
All AXIS claims handled by American Claims Management (ACM). Click for details.
Claims Reporting Mailing Address:
American Claims Management
PO Box 906
Carlsbad, CA 92018-9060
Claims Reporting by E-mail:
Loss Run Requests:
When requesting loss runs, please provide the following: agent name, insured name, email address, phone number, policy number(s), and policy period(s).
If you are experiencing any problems with Claims Support or Claims Customer Service, you may email Jennifer Ordway, NIF Claims Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC to David Daniels, NIF Insurance Services of California President, at email@example.com.
Workers’ Compensation Highlights
- Zero Deposit Available
- No Minimum or Maximum Experience Modifications
- New Ventures Accepted
- 24/7 Nurse Triage Services through Medcor; free with unlimited usage for NALP Program policyholders.
- Education & Prevention:
- OSHA 10 Landscape Course
- Quarterly Safety Webinars
- Free Safe Company Program for Landscaping—Including Policies and Procedures, 52 Tailgate Topics and much more
- Must be or become an NALP member at time of binding (join at bind for 50% oﬀ ﬁrst year of membership with code: WORKCOMP50)
For all other inquiries, please contact us at 1-833-529-6467
* Commercial Package Coverages are not yet available in FL, LA, NE, and NY. Workers’ Compensation is available in all non-monopolistic states.
Commercial Package coverages are offered by NIF Group and AXIS Insurance Company. Workers’ Compensation is offered by Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies. Both programs are endorsed by the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP).
Consult the applicable insurance policy for speciﬁc terms, conditions, limits, limitations and exclusions to coverage. Not all coverages or options stated above may apply to each policyholder. Coverage may not be available in all states. AXIS Insurance Company is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.